Friday, February 11, 2011

Rambling...


It seemed to arrive quick and I am now questioning 2011, what happened to January? Was it here? Did I fall into a coma and awaken in February? YIKES! Time is moving faster than I want it. Of course, January is always the most difficult month of the year for me. The dreaded year-ending reports, tax statements, etcetera and, somewhere in there, finding time to celebrate Blake's birthday. By the way, he is now 14 years old, grew seven inches from June to September, and is proudly achieving straight "A's." He gave up soccer to spend time learning American Sign Language and is now part of a dramatic sign team ministering to hearing impaired. Friends are many and he is a loyal friend in return. Even though he now towers far above me, he still bends to kiss me every morning before leaving for school. Yes, I am a proud mom and I love my boy.

5 comments:

  1. WOW 14, that is hard to believe. Happy Birthday Blake, hope you had / have a great one, God Bless,

    Sister A, I sure miss you all. love you too

    Love Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he has grown so much! Happy Birthday to Blake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen - yes, and my eyebrows, too. :)

    Jennifer - the past year, Blake has gone through four pant sizes. He now towers above me. :)

    ReplyDelete