Monday, December 25, 2006

I Wish Christmas Would Never End...


The sun was shining, a slight breeze was blowing, and the children were happily playing as family and friends came to our house for a most lovely Christmas. I couldn't help but think about a song my husband and I sing every year at Christmas time. The lyrics written by LannaMarie Wolfe are, "How I wish Christmas would never end, the joy in the air and the love that we share, as we gather with family and friends, when the snow melts away and decorations come down, I wish the spirit we share would still be around, how I wish Christmas would never end." My feelings exactly! Another line of the song tells how we could keep Christmas all year - - "If everyone would let the Christ of Christmas live within, the peace and joy that Christmas brings would never ever end."

2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed being in Delano for Christmas. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark - you and Debbie are such great friends and you guys are welcome at our place anytime. We love having Sheldon, too. - Jana

    ReplyDelete