Saturday, December 5, 2009

A "Good Lookin'"Brag Moment


Pictured above, is Blake with his principal, Jennifer Townson. On Wednesday of this week, we were invited to a luncheon where Blake was honored. Blake is now in 7th grade and was chosen as "Student of the Trimester" to receive the "Academic Excellence Award." He is in the top 1% of his grade. I am so proud of him! One of his teachers spoke of Blake's enthusiasm to learn and said many kind things about him. Blake is now taller than me and, when I looked at the above picture, I couldn't help but wonder where my little boy has gone?!?! Fortunately, he is just growing as he should and he has not yet reached a stage where he is too proud to hug his mommy. That's my "Good Lookin'."

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. You have every right to be proud. Thanks for letting us know of Blake's accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Blake! I can't believe you are so tall already! Of course, I alway knew you were "good looking."!! Love you, Pat Smart
    P.S. What happened to that little boy who loved my silly stories?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Blake. Quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete