Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday, Bryn!

2 weeks old with Grandma Wilson
2 years old at Pismo Beach
3 years old
4 years old
5th Birthday
6th Birdthday
7th Birthday eating special dinner fixed by Daddy
8th Birthday

My dear little princess, you are growing up too fast. It seems like just yesterday, you were mommy's real, living baby doll. Now, you are my buddy, my little partner, my angel. I love to hear you sing and laugh. One of my favorite things, is when we have enough to time to cuddle in the mornings and sing all of our songs we have made up. You have made mommy and daddy so happy and we love you 500 trillion, billion, oodles and gobs, to infinity and beyond.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday beautiful Bryn!!! Don't ever lose your gorgeous red hair! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis. Hopper, I gave her your message. Thank you.

    Jennifer - AMEN!!!! In Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell that wonderful red headed pricess happy birthday from the Clark's

    Mervi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mervi I will certainly pass on your greeting and birthday wishes to Bryn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday to Bryn! Aren't daughters just wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol - yes, daughters are wonderful. I have had so much fun the past eight years. Bryn is my little friend.

    ReplyDelete