Wednesday, February 11, 2009

High And Heroic Temper

The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.
- Aristotle

This could easily represent my dear husband right now. Yesterday he received good news and bad news. Bad news first - he has three cracked teeth because of the accident. Good news - the California Highway Patrol completed their investigation of the wreck and determined that Brian was within legal speed limits and all fault is on the tire.

Keith is doing much better and is wanting to return to work. Bryce is not fairing well. He is having excruciating headaches when he concentrates, dizziness, hot flashes/sweats, and is having difficulty with his memory. Today, the doctor ordered a CT scan of his brain and instructed Bryce to avoid any vigorous activity until they can determine if he has a small bleed in the brain. Please continue to pray for him.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Jana, All of you are in my prayers. Love, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, Jolene, Karen - thanks for the prayers. It seems as if my family has lived from drama to drama the past year and half. One of my friends told me, "If it wasn't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all." LOL I'm beginning to believe I am related to Job. Your prayers certainly mean alot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have kept these three young men in our prayers and will continue to do the same. We are so glad to hear the finding of the CHP.

    Mervi

    ReplyDelete