Monday, September 1, 2008

My Guy, Talkin' 'Bout My Guy

Happy Birthday, Brian!
He's the love of my life, the daddy of my children, pastor of a fine church, trained/degree in pyschology, chaplain for the Kern County Sheriff Department, substitute elementary school teacher, former volunteer fireman, member of ICISF (International Critical Incident Stress Foundation), candidate for the Delano Union Elementary School District Board, fluently speaks three languages and gets by in several others, serves on the Western District Camp Meeting Committee, support pastor of WAY Choir, manager of freeWAY, Bryce Allard Music and Jana Allard Music, excellent cook (some specialties are: Chicken Adobo, Red Velvet Cake, Benihana Hibachi Chicken and Rice with fresh ginger sauce...), and will never say "No," to anyone asking for help. He definitely deserves a day off but very rarely takes one. Somewhere in the middle of all his work, he finds time for me, Bryce, Blake, and Bryn. I love this man and wish him a most happy birthday.

My cowboy
Priceless moment with Blake and Bryn
Enjoying the little ones

10 comments:

  1. And just an overall GREAT guy and WONDERFUL Christian. Wishing you the bestest of birthdays Brian. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU... You deserve to have a great day as they get shorter every year.

    Wishing you the best.

    Best Wishes
    Mervi and Virginia Clark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! - Joyeux Anniversaire!!! - Bonne FĂȘte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Brian! I am sure you had one fantastic day and you celebrated with much flair and style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO. ALLARD! It sounds like you're a mighty nice guy. I'm sure you are since Jana says it! Hope your day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Pastor, Happy Birthday, I believe all that Sis Allard has said, as I know what a great person you are, But wow you are busy, I appreciate you and thank GOD that one day in 1988 I went to Delano Church and you became my Pastor, even over the years of being away, you are still a pastor in my life, GOD BLESS, Love you in the Love of the LORD, Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday Brian! Hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, friends, for your well wishes. I passed all of them on to Brian. We did leave the hospital long enough to eat dinner. I'm glad he is such a good sport in times of distress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Bro Allard! Hope you had a good restfull one!!!

    SOnia
    #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I missed Brian's birthday. We have been away for a few days. So, Happy belated Birthday! Hope it was great! :)

    ReplyDelete