Sunday, April 1, 2007

FYI

To all my blogger friends - I will be away from my computer this week attending the Western District Youth Convention in Bakersfield, California. Bryce will be singing at this event and we will have a booth selling CD's. If you are in the area, drop by and see us. Hopefully, I will post again Friday evening, April 6.

P.S. Did anyone pull a good April Fool's joke today? Tell me about it. I enjoy the laugh. Blake told some friends we would be gone by May 1 because his dad was resigning the church. LOL I wonder how many people are thinking it is really true?!? It is an April Fool's joke.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time at Youth Convention, I love you, Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jana,

    It was nice seeing you at Youth Convention, and I'm glad that I was able to buy your CD. You have a beautiful voice. Have you ever sung The Alabaster Box? I think you have the perfect voice for that song. Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri and Helen - I did have some fun and some frustration. :) This I know - - - I can't wait to sleep in my bed tonight without any disturbances from passing trains.

    Ronda - it was so nice to see you. You are beautiful and have a nice looking family. I am still laughing at your husband's comments about "cancelling Easter." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Carol! It was nice to see you, too. Thanks for buying my CD and for your sweet compliment. You know, when the song Alabaster Box was first released, it was sung so much that I never did even attempt it. I do think it is a beautiful song and it is a song that fits my voice, but I have never learned it. Maybe some day. I hope you have a wonderful Easter as you celebrate the resurrection.

    ReplyDelete