Monday, June 2, 2008

Only For Iowa Folk

Recently, someone from Des Moines, Iowa has been visiting my blog. I don't know if you came across my blog by chance or if perhaps you could be related to me. My father, Paul Wilson, was born and raised in Des Moines and, to the best of my knowledge, still has family in Iowa. I don't have names of all my relatives and certainly do not know how to make contact, but if you believe you are related to me, feel free to e-mail me. Go to "view my complete profile" on the lower right side of this page. Click to view and there will be a contact link where you can e-mail me privately. I do remember having a cousin that owned a pet shop in Ames, Iowa. Her name was Sharon but I don't know her last name. I would love to know more about my dad's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment