For those who love the philosophy of ambiguity, I copied a few things I received in an e-mail. Enjoy...
* Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
* If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
* I went to a bookstore and asked the clerk, "Where's the self-help section?" She replied, "If I told you, it would defeat the purpose."
* What if there were no hypothetical questions?
* Is there another word for synonym?
* If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
* Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
* Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
* If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
* Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
* If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
* Why do they put Braille on the drive-up bank machines?
* What was the best thing before sliced bread?
* One nice thing about egotists; they don't talk about other people.
* How is it possible to have a civil war?
* If you ate both pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?
* If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
* Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have "s" in it?
* Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
* Can atheist get insurance against acts of God?